3D printing hype!
- Lowes offering do-it-yourself 3D printing in-stores.
- Shoe designers and manufacturers embracing aisles of 3D printers to get you the style you (and maybe only you) want!
Amazon pop-up stores
- Their new pop-up store in San Francisco is eye catching.
- The hope is that buyers will get to experience devices such as Alexa before they buy – to increase conversions and gain interest in high traffic zones.
Wearables for work
- Wearables are way more than fitness trackers in the enterprise.
- The global enterprise wearables market value is expected to grow from $198.5 million in 2015 to $12.7 billion in 2021, and the number of units shipped will climb from 2.3 million to 66.4 million, according to market-intelligence firm Tractica.